The 2021 National Cup event takes place Nov 19-21, 2021 in beautiful Florida! For this event, there will be two separate divisions:
– The Championship Division: this will be for the top (2) teams who advance from each district event (in each division) to participate in the Championship bracket. The High School division Championships will be available live on ESPN.
– The Medal Division: Teams who do not make it to the Championship game for their district event will be placed in the medal division. This division will also be available for teams who are unable to attend a District event.
Do not let the divisions deter you from signing up for the National Cup event, should you win your District event you’ll automatically be populated in to the correct division by Corrigan Sports.
- Championship style tournament
- Each team will be scheduled for four (4) full length games (weather permitting*) on full regulation fields.
- Games will be two, 25 minute running halves, with a 5 minute half time.
- 2022- ONLY 2022
- 2023- ONLY 2023
- 2024 – ONLY 2024
- 2025 – ONLY 2025
- OPEN- Any combination of 2022, 2023, 2024, and 2025 athletes
- 2026 – ONLY 2026
- 2027 – ONLY 2027
- 2028 – ONLY 2028
- Teams are permitted to roster up to three (3) players from the next youngest grad year on pure division rosters.
- Balance deadline – TBA
- Schedule Posted – TBA
- Rosters due – TBA
- Player waiver deadline – TBA